This is a classic game of buying and selling set against a backdrop of the ghettos of America. You begin the game with $100 and is it your objective to make as much money as you can by buying and selling various types of drugs. As you travel the various cities your aim will be to buy low and sell high, using all your capitalist know-how in the process. It isn't all plain sailing though and you can expect both good and bad fortune to befall you in the shape of lucky drug finds or unexpected muggings. Overall I would highly recommend this game for some addictive wheeling and dealing. Happy Gaming!
» version 1.0 - posted on 2006-03-28
EULA - End User License Agreement
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT ("Agreement") BETWEEN YOU AND XERITAS ("Xeritas"). YOU HAVE SIGNIFIED YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY CLICKING ON THE "I Agree BUTTON WHEN THIS SOFTWARE WAS INSTALLED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, EXIT THIS SOFTWARE AND REFRAIN FROM USING IT.
1. Xeritas and/or its affiliates own all files included in this software (this "Software"). This Software is protected by United Kingdom copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may use this Software only as stated in this Agreement. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
2. Under this Agreement you may: (1) try this software in an unlicensed form and for evaluation purposes only; (2) purchase a license to use this Software for other than evaluation purposes; and (3) make one copy of the Software for backup purposes only.
3. You may freely reproduce and share this unlicensed Software with others providing you comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. YOU MAY NOT: (1) use, copy, modify, merge, and/or transfer copies of this Software except as provided in this Agreement; (2) reverse engineer, reverse assemble or reverse compile this Software or any component thereof; (3) sublicense, rent, lease, sell, or assign this Software; (4) distribute this Software in any incomplete or altered form; (5) distribute this software for profit or fee in excess of duplication or transmission costs; or (6) incorporate this Software as part or all of a product to be sold to others for fees in excess of duplication or transmission costs without prior written permission from Xeritas.
4. Under this Agreement, you may be given an unlock code to register this Software by Xeritas or an authorized affiliate. YOU MAY NOT: disclose or transmit your unlock code to any other party without prior permission from Xeritas. Unauthorized disclosure of your unlock code constitutes a copyright violation, and is punishable by fines and/or a prison sentence.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY: THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED "AS IS." THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BY WAY OF EXAMPLE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
6. Xeritas and its affiliates entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this Agreement is limited to no more than you paid for this Software. For any claim (including fundamental breach), in any form, related in any way to this Agreement, Xeritas liability will be for actual damages only and will be limited to the purchase price, if any, you paid for this Software.
7. Xeritas and/or its affiliates will not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, or any incidental damages or other economic consequential damages (including loss of information), even if Xeritas or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Xeritas will not be liable for any damages claimed by you based on any third party claim. This limitation of remedies also applies to any developer of Software supplied to Xeritas. Xeritas and the developers limitation of remedies are not cumulative. Such developer is an intended beneficiary of this Section. This limitation of remedies also applies to any licensor of content supplied to Xeritas. Xeritas and the licensors limitation of remedies are not cumulative. Such licensor is an intended beneficiary of this Section.
If you have further questions regarding this Software, please contact:
Xeritas, 94 Dalwood Court, Hemlington, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS8 9JG, England